THE AGREEMENT: The use of this Website and services on this Website provided by IntelSafari (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is subject to the following Terms, all parts, and sub-parts of which are expressly incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this Website (from now on collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
"We," "us," and "our" are references to INTELSAFARI.COM;
"User," "You," and "your" denotes the person who is accessing the Website for taking or availing any service from us, including the Agent. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
" Website" shall mean and include intelsafari.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. We only agree to provide the users of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
You must be at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
We may provide you with certain information as a result of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or Services ("Our Materials"). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
The Website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc., but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the Website, please do not post content that:
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of Intelsafari.com, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
As a user of the Website or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information, as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of intelsafari.com.
The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the services on the Website is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
We do not allow any content that infringes copyright. The use of copyrighted content of others without proper authorization or legally valid reason may lead to a violation of IntelSafari 's policies.
At the same time, not all unauthorized uses of copyrighted content constitute an infringement. Exceptions to copyright infringement, such as the fair use doctrine or other applicable laws, allow the use of copyrighted work under certain circumstances.
Any user content that infringes another person's copyright may be removed. The account may be suspended or terminated for multiple copyright violations in connection with the use of the IntelSafari site or other violations of the Terms and Community Guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse any account holder whose account was used for improper activities from opening a new account on the IntelSafari site or otherwise hosted by IntelSafari.
1. Suppose you receive a copyright infringement notification that you believe to be in error or believe that you are authorized to use the content. In that case, you can reach out to the copyright owner directly to request a retraction.
2. You may also provide us with a counter-notification via our Counter Notification Form. All counter-notification should contain the information requested in the Counter Notification Form. Failure to include necessary information may limit our ability to investigate your claims and may result in your counter-notification being denied.
4. If we do not receive notice that the original reporter is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the material at issue, we may replace or cease disabling access to the material that was removed if the material does not infringe on third-party copyright. The decision to re-post any material is at IntelSafari sole discretion.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties, and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that a user may suffer through the use of the intelsafari.com Website, including loss of data or information or any financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Intelsafari.com, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, Agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its essential purpose.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Website.
From time to time and at any time without notice to you, we may modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless previous versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest change or interpretation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime for any reason but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, you may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website or Services to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
1. JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed by the laws of the United States without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of the United States shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
2. ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, traded, rent, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights and liabilities of intelsafari.com will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
3. SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
4. NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
5. HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
6. NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties due to this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
7. FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, actions of civil authorities, acts of military officers, riots, embargoes, acts of nature, and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e., COVID-19!
8. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including email. For any questions or concerns, please use the contact us form on the Website or email us at email@example.com
This document was last updated on August 27, 2021